Book page rigging tutorial /w Xpresso script

Hi

Book page bone setup, mesh weighting and rigging for Cinema 4D.
 This tutorial is aimed for beginners and intermediate
 animators who want to use xpresso to control the
 animation. 

[b]Bones Setup[/b]

Polygon selections for each bone

Vertex weights setup for each bone

Setting up restriction tags

Setting up XPRESSO with user data

You can watch intro part for free here:
 [www.kraphik3d.com/tutorials.html](http://www.kraphik3d.com/tutorials.html)

Full tutorial is only 5€.

Sorry mate, but I feel that charging for tutorials is not cool - and it’s not like you are showing something that hasn’t been done before.

cough
3dattack
cough
Cineversity
coughcough*
whole 3D-business…

Et muuten tiedä, tämä tuli juuri oikeaan aikaan. En o tehny juurikaan hahmoja ja pitäisi duunata muutaman laatikon avautuminen ja sulkeutuminen + kirjan sivuja, että isosti kiitos:)

in english: Thanks a ton =)

No need to stomp on this post. He’s just trying to make a living, like all of us. If you don’t want to pay for a tutorial, then you don’t have to buy it. But I’m sure there are some who will welcome an in-depth tutorial like this, and will be willing to pay a few bucks to learn a new skill.

I think the price is OK for the content.

What else am I going to get for 5 Euros ($6.60 US)?

Maybe two hours of happiness from Starbuck’s (caffiene + sugar).

Or I can go to the pub & “prime the pump”.

Or …

In any case this gives someone a nice quick-start.

Your opinion has been noted, I fervently hope that your teachers weren’t paid either.

kraphik : congrats on getting your tutorial out. I’m sure people will find it useful, best of luck with it!

Oh, I think my comment was taken the wrong way. I used free tutorials to learn and I am repaying my debt to the community by creating tutorials for Polish users of C4d. I am generally against paying for tutorials, not particularly for this one, and I understand that’s a way of making a living. A do appologize if I hurt anyone’s feelings.

Do you have a preview of how it gonna look like and how the pages or behaving?
Do the pages have a sort of collision effect?

hi

Thanks for feedback. I am Cinema 4D professional and
teach Cinema 4d for architects here in Finland. So one can say I do this for living. Some
little fee is to cover the hosting fee of the video tutorial files.

Yet there´s many free and cool tutorials in some larger sites like c4dcafe I suggest for users who want free tutorials to go there. www.c4dcafe.com

Thanks for comments. I think I´ll make a bonus video for the people
who bought the tutorial. :wink:

Thanks. First there was only this script of book page that I made. I got this idea for tutorial because some people asked how it was made.

ps:
I don´t want to comment about teacher payments that much but I can say here in Finland
3d teachers get paid very well.

I just might make a preview video.

There´s only one page and there´s no collision.

Thanks.

No finnish here.

1200 tutorials, comes out to being 3 bucks a tutorial, that’s not too expensive. It’s just that you gotta pay up front :wink:

Anywho, kudos on getting more Cinema resources which I always will support. I’m checking out the free part now.

I think you mean 25cents a tutorial (about 19 euro cents)), at 3 bucks each it would be a whopping $3600!

Oh and English please on these forums so that everyone can understand, that way we don’t have to close threads.

Don’t you feel that placing a warning like:
This post by Zmurowski may contain offensive material. Click here to view it.</a>
that I have to click before being able to read a post that is not offensive but just expresses an unpopular opinion is going over the top a bit?

CU
Michael

congrats and nice to see some other video tutorials for Cinema 4D :thumbsup:
Keep it up!

The intro part is free so you don´t pay upfront. I think I will include another part into the intro to show page rigging more.
Most tutorials are for free on my page.

thanks.
I liked your Cinema 4D tutorials were good too. :slight_smile:

Yes. English of course. I don´t answer to finnish questions unless some
other finnish guy does not e-mail me straight away.

Or you can educate yourself with that starbucks coffee take away and a
cinema 4d video tutorial. :blush: