Blocking Animation

Hi,

This is my blocking animation test I've done for couple of days. So far, the movement still look so stiff and missing some timing. As for the camera, the movement and angle show here just to see the animation of the guy, so I might animate the camera (or not) later on after finishing the guy's. So.. please have a look and tell me where is wrong, or any other comments. thanks.
[Here's the link. (it only available for 10 days)](http://gudangupload.com/filelink.php?filecode=21fc5fc1608719096a43c4d085a180ff12028c71403fe50cb329cf2d128a31fc)

cool man
i would say it´s blocking,
it got all major kes, delays
nece work,
like the camera starting to move away before the character it self…
maybe the guy leans on the bin to fast,make he think before he takes the action.
what´s going on in his hands while he´s drinking?

nad but the can on the bin,hihhi
joking
good one matte

hi,

hmmm what is in my mind was this guy already seen the bin before approach it, and he would then lean to the bin for a drink. but to make him think first like u said also make sense. i’ll werk it out to see how it goes.

As for the other hand, i was thinking like… u know… ummm dunno how to say this correctly in english… it’s like a refreshing or satisfied … or … u know … like when ur really enjoying ur drink and then oohh… yeah… that situation… aw maybe i should change the animation on that hand for clearer visual hihihi…

thanx

Hi,

here's the [update](http://gudangupload.com/filelink.php?filecode=395d114667ac16c5af923a6997f2f1d57f6e2623178cc72611efaec4a3b968e3) i've done. Change some walk cycle at start, slower approach to the bin and make one step before lean. still not animate the facial or some fingers. meybe this is the cam movement for final..?

thnx

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.