Blind Ninja Bunny, Ramón Acedo (2D)

Haha! Nice work, I like rabbit :slight_smile:

aahaha! Hilarious! I can see the bunny charging across the room in wrong directions! haha!
Paintings like this one make me wanna do more bright and funny images! The bunny is priceless man! I acctually did LOL! :stuck_out_tongue:

u really made me laugh Ramitxon…i like the rabbit (what a jump) and chicken in the foreground, infact all of them. lol. very good work with a feeling of movement as well.

cheers.

haha… excellent work… I love it…!!!:thumbsup: nothing to say… great!

great idea and a good style, i like it! and it’s even very funny - blind ninja bunny :-))))

That’s so cute. I love the chicken!!! :smiley:

Hehe, bunny! I like it a lot:)

5stars here u go~. :thumbsup:

Thanks guys, glad U liKe it.

hahahha so funny concept:thumbsup:

The bunny looks awesome. :thumbsup:

The whole thing is awesome and absolutly MUST BE TURNED INTO AN ANIMATED SHORT!!!

the expressions are priceless and i love those rough brush strokes! very dynamic.

very dynamic picture. i love the composition and that bunny’s expression looks like he enjoys what he does… for a blind bunny. my only gripe is with the tongue… i’m not sure but it just looks like it is coming out at a wierd angle

supercool pic, love it Oo

Muy bueno!!
La luz entrando desde arriba junto con las plumas crean un ambiente increíble, y las caras de las gallinas están muy bien también!
4 estrellas…

omygod it’s so cute!! hahaha… and i like the story of it, nice concept :smiley:

Very funny…this scene would surely be a good animation.

WoW! Very cool job! Great dynamics and idea! :thumbsup:

This is one of the most ironic and funnier images I ever saw! I’m still laughing :smiley:

The bunny’s dynamics and expressions, the chicken expression!
Great work :thumbsup: