Blender Tutorials

That denoise is crazy lol

Yup and they are now Silver members of Development Fund. Seems like the past 3 months have seen a major tipping point. Within a few years from now we could see Blender have more funding for development than what Maxon or the Foundry have. (Autodesk will still have bigger money for years, I suspect).

I sure plan to route money to the fund.

And then there’s this

Sweet. To be clear that’s currently in a separate Blender Fork. Sure would be nice to see the guy be able to join the formal Blender team.

Good point. Hopefully, it will be merged. It looks promising.

The voxel remesh came from that branch…
Things are being merged bit by bit…

He is already working full time for the blender foundation.

They remove it from current exp.build - blender-2.81-5d72ceb8d806-win64 ((August 15, 19:05:01 - b5fe838d4408))
(i read that crashes a lot)

Only if windows - https://blender.community/c/graphicall/Tdbbbc
or build yourself

No, the voxel remesh is there.

You’re at MacOS, Linux or Windows builds?

I’m using windows build (August 15, 19:05:01 - b5fe838d4408), nope, no voxel

old 2.80 beta at graphicall/Tdbbbc has it

It’s from the link @TheRedWaxPolice posted

@spireil Like I said here:

The modifier version is not in the daily builds yet, just the voxel remesher “operator”.

And yes, the modifier is available in the sculpt branch only, for now…

“Parametric objects” addon

I like sv nodes in blender. Why does c4d simpler? I will try to repeat such setup in c4d, by xpresso and python

Scott, I saw this in my YT recommendations and thought of you.

EEvee Sci-fi Volumetric lighting in real time.

Thanks, I’ll take a look later,… I did have a watch of your previous one you posted, which gave me some idea’s. Funny enough, the star cruiser ship I made and shown in the Tron-esk film in that I made in ZBrush and Cinema 4D, is one that I have imported and had a play around with in Blender 2.8 a few days back. It was made way back in March of last year… I do know that there was a scene made available to check out eevee with… so not sure if you video relates to that yet… Creating planets and intergalactic colonies using the techniques and models I’ve created is one of my plans for the next year I think… last night I followed that guys video on making the tornado in Blender 2.8… I remember that I had attempted to create a twister in Cinema 4D after watching Dr Strange in the local cinema a few years back. Blender seems far easier and more powerful in that regard, although my method was pretty different I think but I did use particles.

This is really neat

with a demo in EEVE

Maybe not a tutorial, but still interesting.
TexTools

Some of the improvements in the outliner (shift click to select all items in between, proper box selection without pressing B etc…) are already available in the daily builds.

2019-08-16_22-56-09

Finally. It should have also buttons to hide or show objects by type, for example show only lights.