Best Human Sculpting Tutorial??

Hello,

I am looking for the best tutorial(s) for sculpting a human head, male and female. I need a tutorial aimed for beginners, (no sculpting experience of any kind) but one that goes into advanced topics. All of the videos I am finding on youtube are speed sculpts or not anything that wholly explains the basics and the advanced in great detail. So, what are the best tutorials for human head/face and body anatomy? Paid or free, I don’t care. (prefer free, but I really don’t care because I want to learn)

Thanks.

There are several:

Scott Spencer- book/dvd ‘digital sculpting human anatomy’ (incredible resource and very cheap)
LINK

Ryan Kingslien- Zbrush workshops online training. (everything you EVER wanted to know about ZB- monthly sub)
LINK

Zac Petroc- online training plus some Gnomon Workshop videos (master anatomist…)
LINK

Jesse Sandifer- ‘cgnuggets.com’ -online monthly vids- (excellent all round sculpting resource, extremely cheap and project based)
LINK

Thank you very much for these links, they look great!

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.