Beatrice, Anry (2D)

:surprised
izzit is human being done?
I know got prenty of painter artist can make this well, just wanna know how long u take to finish this?

Originally posted by Anry
[B]Hi.

Character design. Painter ver.7.

50% Close Up [/B]

Anry… that picture is goddamn amazing… :bowdown:

It seems to me that Anry makes use of Round Camelhair Brush (Oils) for painting… :wink: And Just Add Water for Blending…
Now 'bout video someone asked. Here u can get speed painting video, Painter 7 Script and TechSmith codec and player for video.
Anry’s website: http://www.anry.ru/gallery/tyrael_knight/tyrael_knight_eng.htm
Best regards.

god i love your work, currently i look at your website everyday for insperation, keep it up please.
fantastic, cant praise your skills enough!!!

Reminds me a lot of the Black Kat character from that EA game…

Did you do any design work on that game?

Cool stuff!

T

the background is AMAZING RAWR :slight_smile: Its so rare for artists to devote such attention to the background, it really brings this piece together and makes it unique as beautiful as your characer is!

:bounce: wow! really nice work!!

IMPRESSIVE details :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

That’s rather lovely. :slight_smile: I really like her expression.

Man, now I’m in the mood to play 7th Sea.

Beautiful Paint job! i thought it wasn’t digital! How long did this take?

:applause:

keep up the good work:thumbsup:

this is one of my fav character concept art pieces ive seen lately

wohohoho, nice worrkrkkksksks

very nice work

i like and the environment too :eek:

This image is the top of the painter :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Great job indeed

very nice work :thumbsup:

Zamechatel’no uvidet’ zdes’ vashi raboty!
Pochti chto sovershenstvo!!!
Moi nailuchshije pojelanja! :thumbsup:

i like this!!
:slight_smile:

I can’t remember now, but I think this one was the first of your artworks I have seen. Only think I can remember exactly was the feeling I had when I have discovered all the details - I was freezed to the bone, because it looked so insane to me.

Still I am returning to watch and explore this artwork bucause it giving me sort of inspiration to my photographs and my paintings. Hope one day you will return again.

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.