Batman Storm, Scott Johnson (2D)

Title: Batman Storm
Name: Scott Johnson
Software: Photoshop

This is a portfolio piece I did about a year and a half ago. I’m happy with it, but there is room for improvement. Comments are welcome.

Fantastic work!
Beautiful clean style, i like it very much!

hells!!! what a great painting, nice mood, nice lightning, very well done batman!!
I love it!

congrats!

Gus

aaaa~I like this picture~beacuse I like Batmanand I like the picture’s colour~nice work~~:bounce: :bounce:

Awesome textures and material definitions

well what to say dude, im a big fan of ur work ,the warhammer chick rocked and in this i can allmost detect a hint of Rossy freshness lol awesome!

Excellent… very nice, i love your work, and now you’ve done another great peice.

Amazing

Nice job! Great lighting! (just bookmarked your site! Awesome gallery!) :thumbsup:

Very good job here, im not a fan of purples…but i like your image. Cool composition.

great work,very good rendition overal,the color palette fit right on and the superb angle.

wow! I like it very much!
he is so cool~

What do you mean, “improvement”?!
This is great, spectacular,… just the way it is!
5 stars from me Scotty.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
By the way: Guys, you have to check out Scott’s portfolio/gallery on his website!
It’s :eek: :applause: :thumbsup:

Very nice job on this one! One thing that really bothers me, though, is Batman’s right shoulder. It almost looks like half of his clavicle got chopped off. :frowning: That’s the only thing that’s keeping me from saying “WOWIE!!”

Thanks for all the positive feedback everyone! I appreciate it.

teknotek83- could you elaborate? The clavicle should be hidden under the cape…is there anatomical problem there that I’m missing?

thanks,
Scott

Well Scott,

another fantastic piece IMO!
***** from me. Great style. Just great… :thumbsup:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.