Banzai!!!!

BANZAI

>>>LINK<<<

lol, so it’s finally coming to america?.. are we sure it wont piss of the pc crowd too much?

Will be intersting to see how it does. Back home it was aimed at the 1am, coming home from pub crowd - it’s even more fun after a night of drinking:beer: . A sunday evening just seems a little odd for Banzai!!!

Originally posted by mdme_sadie
lol, so it’s finally coming to america?.. are we sure it wont piss of the pc crowd too much?

I’m sure the PC crowd will have something negative to say. They’re always out to ruin all the fun. Party poopers.

Hey you guys have seen the show…so what’s the deal with the “betting”? Do people actually bet on these little competitions? It would be a cool drinking game. like, if you bet on the loser you have to drink. :shrug:

it’s really just a very very sick, twisted and funny comedy show, if you like trigger happy tv, or anything by Chris Morris then you should love this… be sure to check out the imaginative graphics and use of typography (at least i hope in the US it’ll have the same stuff). Dunno about the betting, just add’s a quiz show element to it, and a bit of fun, of course you can use it however you want :)… i don’t know if the US would have the guts to show things like the who cum quickly challenge (seriously! seperate booths with magazines and a few blokes, they had to… well… i don’t think i need to paint a picture, but you bet on who would be the fastest).

Originally posted by mdme_sadie
i don’t know if the US would have the guts to show things like the who cum quickly challenge (seriously! seperate booths with magazines and a few blokes, they had to… well… i don’t think i need to paint a picture, but you bet on who would be the fastest).

Haha! They had that on “jackass” on MTV a while back, so I don’t think it’d be a problem. They had two categories though, speed and um…volume. Sick bastards.

Yeah some of the competitions are seriously out there…that and the over the top japan-o-vision…:applause:
I can’t say I’ver ever made a real bet while wacthing, but hey whatever works…
I just hope they don’t tame it too much.

used to watch that on E4 when it started over here in 2000 (or was it early 2001…), quality viewing!!! :D:D:D

BAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNZAII

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.