Banker, Iker Cortázar (3D)

Title: Banker
Name: Iker Cortázar
Software: Maya, mental ray, Mudbox, Photoshop

Hi everyone,

This is my latest personal work. I used Maya to model the scene and Photoshop to make the textures and compose the image. I also used Mudbox to make some normal maps. Rendered with Mental Ray using GI and FG.

I hope you like it. Critics and comments are more than welcome.

i really like the way u made the whole scene interesting by putting a birdish element in things, loved the trophies and pictures, indeed you put a lot of work in the image!, shaders look great too!
i don’t know if its me only but i cant properly feel what his expression is!, what is actually going on in his mind. The currency in his hand emphasizes on the state of mind or expression but i really think that considering the level of your shaders, lighting, modeling and rendering work!. i think his face expression could use something more interesting.
i mean by looking at his hand i can tell that his personality is kinda greedy or pure business man kinda thing. but his face expression is a little bit less interesting compared to the level of work you have done!.
that wt i think about it
regards
Azeem

Perfect portrait of a businessman, a vulture with a smile on its face. Congratulations

very nice done, it´s fun to “wander” through this picture and take a closer look at all the details.

beautiful work, so many details and a very nice presentation :cool:

I’m glad someone’s depicted a banker as a vulture; and it’s masterfully done too.

Great work my friend! The atmosphere and that touch of humor you have captured makes this image outstanding. I love his expression as well. Magnifico trabajo Iker!:thumbsup:

Wow! It’s a really wonderful artwork!!! Congrats! I love this greedy character :buttrock:

WoWWW.just perfect!

That’s great. Very well done. :thumbsup:

Cian.

I love the picture! Excellent detail and lighting. The portrait of the vulture is brilliant as well! 5/5 stars for me. :thumbsup:

Well that’s really excellent, quite perfect. Everything is great. I just find the jacket shader/texture is not as good as all the others. But I really love this picture.

Yet another beautiful image Iker. Excellent attention to detail, as always. He has a real Monty Burns feel to him :bowdown:

Very good detailing. I liked it a lot :thumbsup:

Whoaaaa! Love this work. So much detail, so much fun!

perfect. symbolic work man :buttrock:

ahah that’s just awesome :slight_smile: Great work really, any chance to see artworks/wireframes?

Love it:thumbsup:

this is fantastic!!! nice lighting.

I like it. Sweet composition.

Wonderful work. I love the idea and great choice of theme. Very impressive.