Banana Girl, Anders Ehrenborg (3D)

:thumbsup:

Awesome work Fellah, she is gorgeous! Long time I did not see new stuff coming from you, like looooog time!
Still keep some of your old cartoons in my reference folder!

Looks really fantastic!!!
Nice colors and modeling.
The style I like too.

Karisa, cgfile, Kevin, Javier, DADA8520 and Karanja, huge thanks to you all !

Mickaël,
yeah!! :slight_smile:

Olivier, thanks old friend. Hope everything is fine with you!

André, yea too long… it’s an honor to hear that you still have some of my older pics saved.
even i have to look hard amongst my backups to find them :slight_smile:

amazing, I like the look that has Caribbean.

i want to eat the banana very much.

Amazing work!

Wow, I love the style and the rendering techniques you have used here, very bright and vibrant.

[QUOTE=fellah]

Title: Banana Girl
Name: Anders Ehrenborg
Software: 3ds max, Lightwave 3D, Photoshop, VRay, ZBrush

This character was designed by Bill Presing for Digital Banana Studios shortfilm “Orange Ô desespoir”.
3D by me and 3D-printed at Ownage.

The statues can be seen and purchased [URL=http://bananagirlpreorder.blogspot.com]HERE
Very fantastic cartoon style

Excellent work

Congratulations! It’s a beautiful piece

can you share why did you use lightwave for?

Aamir,
thanks !

speismonqui,
thank you! I used Lightwave for creating all base meshes and the pose. But most sculpting was done using Zbrush.

Still making the coolest damn characters!!! Keep it up fellah, ya OLD bastard:D :buttrock:

hey Ryan, warms my heart to see you still remember a fart like me :slight_smile: been a long time for sure… hope everything is well with you!! :slight_smile:

Great work, If you want to sell the CG model let us know. Or any other that you may have.

Best,
3D3store.com

nice character
nice rander

this is amazing ! I really love her.

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.