Bamboo Eater, yujing wei (2D)

Title: Bamboo Eater
Name: yujing wei
Software: Painter

In antiquity the Panda was carnivore. But in the long long anagenesis process, Panda abnegated the way of flesh-eating. They chosen the way of maigre that risk genocide of nature. Panda face the nature antagonize at the same time continence self appetency. This is so heroic species who can made such choice! So, draw a picture to intone they!

Very nice, I like it a lot. 4 stars

Nice works from your avatar~hehe ,Bamboo eater~cool!But little suggestion:I think your words can be improve much better~:D

ha ha …

although this poem doesn’t rhyme and without any flourish…but i till like it…:smiley: :smiley:

en en …and your painting is well done…but I feel the colours needs more details…keep it up …:bounce: :bounce:

PS: I’ve already help you amend “嗜血暴烈吾本性”to read“嗜血暴烈非吾性”…Wouldn’t that be better?..ha ha …

I am delight with that you like it.:slight_smile:
I think I must say sorry , because my Englise is bad.:sad:
I used “嗜血暴烈吾本性” in this sentence,it express panda originally is a carnassial animal.
Thanks every one again! :slight_smile:

Ha ha …If so…that the poem is awful…:eek: :eek: … (as of its meaning… that’s awful…:surprised)

Hey,Funny panda nice work!

I very love twotone animals (black & white) :buttrock:

wonderful…:thumbsup:.

Hmm really nice strokes my friend…Highlights and shadows are just perfect…eyes are really kool indeed…I really admired that fur which u have given to its face…Splendid work…:thumbsup:

Very beautiful fur–and I love the detail of the bamboo shoots on his collar! Very nice!:slight_smile:

very nice concept
what a look …

Do you know,I suddenly remember Maozedong when i look this painting!hahahaha!

I have no idea what you are trying to say in your description, but nice painting, none the less. He has a very distinct personality. Keep it up Blackshining!

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.