B-Movie Entry: Staszek Marek

Hi;) Great story and models, it make impress. Good luck :slight_smile:

Very nice concept and storyboard. You’re really into details, I like that.

Good luck!

Amazing job! Good Luck!

Hey marek!

Thanks for stopping by my thread. Your work looks great. I love the concept and the story.

Great stuff. Keep going, can’t wait to see more animations!

C ya

Looking great! Going to be really nice and creepy with their skin bubbling like that!

Pretty cool ugly character. Good luck Staszek

great work! i loved the bubbles animation!

Your work is very very inspiring. Really really good stuff. looking forward for the finished product. you guys better finish on deadline this time. This entry is a potential win… :thumbsup:

Tez

Thanks all,

Your suport really helps. I did some in weekend but im not posting it until i will be satisfactioned.

KingTezz - thanks! This time im indyvidual entry.
I think there is couple potentials ! :slight_smile:

Software: 3ds max

this is animation test, i did more for this shot but i rendered only this piece . This is test render not final in anyway, no background, no textures exept displace maps and test diffuse on mutant skin. Secondary aniamtion is not done too and small things to fix like cloth interupting with body.
More will show soon,

hope you like it

Play Video >>

Hey Staszek, animation is looking good, lovin the camera moves! :smiley: It would look awesome if, at the very end, when he opens his mouth, he bends and leans into camera a little more. :slight_smile: looking forward to more submits! Thumbs up!

that is a serious monster right there!
looks cool so far.

Feels like I’ve been waiting for ages for the latest update (because it’s awesome) and boy have I not been disappointed!

This is class A for sure.

Brilliant.

Bingu,opentarget,astitchintime - thanks,

Bingu - camera its not final yet, this test is pice from middle of animation - this shot probably will take even 11 second ( for now i have some of that animated ). The move wich mutant is about do, in the end , is another attac on camera :slight_smile: ,dont want to do zoom in and out very fast because it could be much chaotic for viewer. I will show in next week all this shot animations ( hope)

Hey stazek,
If thats what your goin for, its going to look insane! :smiley: cant wait to see the finished animation…anyway i have to get back to work…lol…im currently putting the props into our scenes, its taking forever :(.

Hey stazek,
If thats what your goin for, its going to look insane! :smiley: cant wait to see the finished animation…anyway i have to get back to work…lol…im currently putting the props into our scenes, its taking forever :(.

Man, this is looking awesome so far. Keep up the great work, I can’t wait to see it finished.

Nice animation.

I like it.
The camera needs a little smoothing.
It would be cool to have a “kill bill” style plume of blood explode upwards when he pulls his axe out of the body.
The character reminds me of Davy Jones from Pirates of the Caribbean, for better or worse. That makes me expect to see crazy subsurface scattering on the tentacles.
You definitely need some vomit or goo coming out of his mouth at the end!

Keep it up!

Looks great! I hope it will turn out very violent! :wink: