B-Movie Entry: Luciano Prata

Luciano Prata is entered in the “B-Movie” update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Finished Video: Making of Ratzilla

Hi everyone! it is my first participation in the cg challenges, previously i participated in the “uplift universe” challenge, but my entry it was a illustration wich accidentaly i had, and fit with the topic, so not count.

This time, my intention is accomplish every part of the production process.
I already have the main idea in mind, and soon you will see the first steps of this project.

I hope finish and i hope your feedback!

Good luck for all!

Luchiano.

A concept of a vehicle, i´m not sure of this yet, the idea is a reminiscence of “Styling” design movement, with a ridiculous front piece.

Sorry for my english…

Searching for mental visalization…

Very cool! Good luck!

Thanks Daliakb!

Currently i´m conceptualizing an idea…I hope it appears soon.

Greetings and good luck!

A lot of visuals references.

Searching for atmospheric lunar.

The four main characters.
Heads.

Bodies!

I like the vehicle design. But the characters look too low poly. You could add some details.

Nice progress. Good luck!

Yeah, i will increase the poly count, so the vehicle i´m not sure too, i think must be more classic design like a rocket.
Thanks!
Luchiano.

Characters clothing.

Old Rocket.

Lo-Fi -Backgorund.

I try to recreate these paints made with the aerographic technic, is a good lo-fi visual style.
Sometimes in my town, in the square, i seen the guy with the aerosol, painting in a minutes landscapes and space scenes.

Testing elements.

cool design on the flying car spacecraft thing. very fresh and toony in a good way.

Thanks Andreasng ! I’m not sure that … because I did it when the story was not finished, and now has been a bit outside.

Greetings!

I like the direction for your video. I’m young but I remember that show…loved the style then and I love it now!

Wip of my monster