B-Movie Entry: Konstantinos Kakarountas

Brilliant! :applause:

Looks cool!
If there’s a chance to improve something in audio I’d work on the last sentance. It sounds cut in the middle.
Good luck!
_BB

thanks guys hopefully i finish it in the 65% but it lacks of good animation.
It lacks also that i didnt show my principle character.The “creature” inside the
robot.A giant baby that controls the robot.Tribute for my new born baby…
Now i make the making of clip…

Very nice work! Indeed you cach the B-Movie feel!
Best to you!:slight_smile:

thanks a lot adib.Tomorrow i m gonna upload the final version.

soon the final video…

Software: Vue

I finish it finally…
Total work 1 month and 4 days…
LIGHTWAVE
FUSION
SYNTHEYES
VUE

Thanks CGTALK
Great CGCHALLENGE…
I think that all the artists that participate are the winners…
Cheers…

Play Video >>

The Challenge has finished.Very good experience…Congratulations to everyone…

Same words to you drako3d! Good days behind and better ones ahead:)

Thanks a lot Anton…I wish the same things to you man…

yeah exacly all did a lot of work… probably most of us spent many nights on computers… not on party :slight_smile: or with wife , or anything cool what ‘normal’ people do :slight_smile:

You mentioned you spent only month on it - but very productive month, and result is realy cool!
congrats!

Good luck!

Thanks Staszek.Its true that all of us need congratulations and believe me it was the best thing i have ever done to proof to myshelf how productive i can be…All we have make excellent pieces of art…

very cool entry dude :slight_smile: when i saw the final video my first words was “that alL ? , i want to see more !”

keep going , and making good stuff :slight_smile: congrats on finishing in only one month :slight_smile:

Thanks for your good words Beuda.Its true that i had to make more but at the time i was very
pressed from the work and from the challenge.But it was a very good experience…

Hey dude, I really enjoyed your work. Very good result and really got the spirit of the challenge

Great stuff.
My top 3 picks
B-Movie Entry: Staszek Marek
B-Movie Entry: Konstantinos Kakarountas
B-Movie Entry: Andrea Femerstrand

Guys sorry for not writing sooner but i have alot of work theses days…

TechnoWizard thanks a lot man for your good comments…

raytracer2k7 thanks for your 3 top picks but i really believe that all the artists have won
in this challenge.But really thanks and i mery gladful that you like a lot my work.

Hope to hear and other comments too…

Well i really enjoyed it! I have watched the progression of the movie from the start, really like your work! Very Fast and Great Work!!!
Keep it up! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Thanks a lot iGreg for your comments.I appreciate that.
All the guys here at this CG-Challenge they have given their best and we have make very good works.I have to admit that it was the best thing i have ever done, to complete something and to participate and show to the CGSociety of what im capable to do in a very short time.
‘‘The best thing is the participation and not the victory’’…
Cheers and good luck to everyone.

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.