B-Movie Entry: Kevin Mc Bride

buried in the FAQ was this discussion.
the preferred submission was all in one clip, and in that order so they know from the 30 second whether to keep watching or not, then what categories you are submitting for, then the long form.

Software: XSI

Trailer of our movie ‘A GUIDE TO MODERN HEALTH’

this is our final trailer for our film, hope you like it!

Play Video >>

Making Of work in progress…typo’s and all

The making of our movie

[Play Video >>](http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/b-movie/player.php?entry_id=113312)

This is our final making of video.
Its been hard work for all of us but we are happy with what we have produced.

Play Video >>

wow, its been hard to get to this point, but were glad to be uploading our final animation now…just in time for the weekend, and I think we defiantly deserve a night out after this!
stay tuned for our final upload of trailer making of and final animation all mashed together in one video.

hope you like the film.

Play Video >>

final movie:trailer/ making of/ finished animation.

here it is at last.
all the vids together.
we slaved over this for weeks, 2 of the lads never even having touched 3d before we plunged off the deep end!
fair play to them, it was a baptism of fire that we all learned from. Thanks to everyone who posted and checked out our thread and we hope that you enjoy it.
we all look forward to seeing your films and the best of luck to everyone who is entering.

software:
softimage/flash/photoshop/illustrator/premier/after effects…and so on.

Play Video >>

Freakin hilarious. Congrats Kevin and team on an excellent piece and on finishing in time. Where’d ya get the voice-over guy? He was perfect! hats off (and I normally wear a hat) to the team. I’m currently smoking a Camel, eating a steak and drinkin’ an MGD. If your movie taught me anything, I’m invincible!

Hi everyone, we have a bit of a problem in that we posted up our “final videos” but in our rush to get it done we put up a version that is missing a page of credits. Is there a way to overwrite the version we posted or will it be ok to just edit the previous posts title and upload a new final film posting?

I read somewhere in the rules that you can upload your “final” video as many times as you want til the deadline. The last one uploaded will be considered the final. I’ll try to find the quote.

Here’s where i saw that in the FAQ:

http://forums.cgsociety.org/showpost.php?p=6421244&postcount=234

ahh fair play to you lunar, thanks a million. and congrats to you for all your hard work on your piece, looks great and a hell of a lot of fun!

finished video with the amended credits.

Play Video >>

Great! Very funny!:slight_smile:

Great work lads! You nailed the retro feel. I ignored the CG background of it. The voice over is stunning. I wish to have someone with this sound around my friends here in Slovakia. Good luck :beer: (they still didn’t made the dark pints)

Thanks Guys,

Does anyone know when the results are out?

thanks everyone for the kind words! and youl have to come over here to dublin to have a propper pint of the plack stuff!! its like the gods themselves come down and brew it for us!! haha

this is great !
i want to join SMARM !

haha, we are all members of SARM here, smoking drinking and eating steak has got us through this project!

It is not that unreal to manage. I spent around one year in Dublin and I am usually back for few days once a year. Let’s say I know what’s like propper pint taste, unless they gave me all waterized :smiley:

JaJAJAJ great! very funny! good work!, the animation is the best i love it, the character design, the graphic design and the concept, all looks great, in my short also make a subtle reference to smoking, was very common to see people smoking at that time on screen, was a symbol of seriously, masculinity or something.
Very good work guys, congratulations!

Good luck!