B-Movie Entry: Gislaine Pereira

Gislaine Pereira has entered “B-Movie”.

Hi people o/
For Challenge my idea and inspiration:[b]

Kraken[/b] (pronounced /ˈkreɪkən/ or /ˈkrɑːkən/) are legendary sea monsters of gargantuan size, said to have dwelt off the coasts of Norway and Iceland. The sheer size and fearsome appearance attributed to the beasts have made them common ocean-dwelling monsters in various fictional works (see Kraken in popular culture). The legend may actually have originated from sightings of real giant squid that are variously estimated to grow to 13–15 m (40–50 ft) in length, including the tentacles.
These creatures normally live at great depths, but have been sighted at the surface and reportedly have “attacked” ships.

And to complete the beauty of this great monster, I intend to merge the world Steampunk. Let the sketches soon.
Good Luck All o/

hello Gislaine! i’m glad to know you here, is very good to see brazilian people rookin!
Thanks for post at my CG’s entrie, waiting your posts…

Gislaine! Hi! Good to see you here! Looking forward to your concept! Kraken and steampunk? Cool ^^

Gislaine,

very cool concept. I noticed that you posted your image here without using the system designed for it, that also generates the thumbnail for your thread. Please use this link, login and select ‘concept’ on the milestone drop-down menu: http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/b-movie/submit_entry.php

Same thing for images in progress and final image.
This way your image goes to the right place and is considered “official” :slight_smile:

Good luck,
-Kris

Thank you Bruno, Thnk you Paul
Hi Krys, this image is not mine, is just one example, a reference for my concept.
I’m still a little lost, do not know if it is allowed to put such references here. If not, please excuse me, I retreat. And yes, so launch sketches use the system, thank you

It’s all good!
It’s completely cool to post any references (the rules just ask people to give credit to the original author when the artwork is not your own). Even though, the link I posted still need to be used. If you later want to change the concept, or add other references, you can do so by repeating the process, always using that link and your concept will be automatically updated within the system :wink:

-Kris

Good luck here :thumbsup:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.