B-Movie Entry: Darko Vučenik

You are, by far, the best candidate for this competition.

Software: 3ds max,After Effects,Photoshop

Here is my finished video.

Description
Did you notice how villains in many horror movies walk in a menacing slow pace. Just think of characters like Michael Myers or Jason Voorhees. No matter how fast their victims run, they are always behind them, slowly walking. So, in horror logic, walking is faster than running therefore it stands to reason that standing in place is faster then walking. And who is better in standing still then trees. That is the reason I decided to make woods my main villain. Of course I had to have at least one zombie in my entry for they are my all time favorite b movie bad guys. Natural enmy of forest are loggers so the battle to the last man or tree standing can begin.

Software used
3D Max 2010, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop and Samplitude Music Maker

Credits
Whell, no actor voices, just me again.

Hope you like it

Play Video >>

Here is the 30 second trailer.

Play Video >>

Little making of.

Play Video >>

Trailer, making of, final video

Play Video >>

Here is a link to higher quality video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR9MDeyLHVQ

Hi! Congrats!
I like video quality and pace. I don’t really like voices ;/ If there’s a space to improve it please please do it. (Maybe less echo?)
good luck!
_BB

I agree about the voices, unfortunately deadlines on some other projects are closing in so I don’t have time to put some more work into it. Audio was always my week point.

Congrets Darko!

They could have throw a few more prizes in :slight_smile:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.