B-Movie Entry: Andrea Femerstrand

Your concept and characters personalities look promising to me. I 'm looking forward to see more. Good luck all:cool:

Software: Maya

Hello!

Here’s the next shot animated by Dan (Framed) :slight_smile:

Play Video >>

he he he realy cool shot ! animation looks nice, i like esspetialy this one chiken on right :slight_smile: this tired one :wink:

Super Cool! I can really start to see alot of character in your animation test! Good luck!

I love their eyes:thumbsup:

Next animation shot! By Dan again.

Play Video >>

Hi guys. It is looking good. Really nice characters. Keep up the good work.
Can´t wait to see the renders.

from Ms Secret Agent

Here’s a fast moodboard and lighting suggestion.

Here’s another sequence animated by Dan(Framed)

Play Video >>

Here’s another rendering wip from Andreas (ackee). Looking good!! :slight_smile:

Animation and rednering looks very nice.
Good luck on finish line

It’s been a while since I visited this therad and it looks very solid. Animations are solid if you keep render quality as in the last submission this should be great.
Good luck!

Here’s another sequence from Dan(Framed) again.

Play Video >>

Thanks for the support and good luck to you too, I’ve been lurking on your threads a lot latelly… Don’t know about yourself but this is going to be one tight deadline for us… I hope it won’t look too rushed!

Here’s a new wip from Dan (Framed)

Play Video >>

Thanks for the upload, I just can’t make the uploader work for me… :slight_smile: This shot is still a couple hours from delivery, so much going on with this character its hard to keep up… with the schedule we have!

Software: Maya,mental ray

Here’s a rendered shot from Andreas (ackee).

Done with Maya, mental ray and Fusion.

Play Video >>

Software: Maya,mental ray

I accidently uploaded a dark version of that previous shot, so here’s a lighter version.

Still done by Andreas (Ackee) with Maya, mental Ray and Fusion.

Play Video >>

HI.
Looking good. I don’t know how whole sequence will look like but I only suggest you to improve camera work, now it moves in unnatural way.
Good luck! :beer:
_BB

I like the explosion, did you use Maya fluids for it? How did you do the lightning?