B-Movie Entry: Andrea Femerstrand

FANTASTIC. Every aspect was top notch. I hope Beuda was wrong about the 50MB thing. Mine was 170.

but …

“Videos need to be encoded with a screen ratio of 4:3, common resolutions would be 640x480 or 320x240. The higher the bitrate you use the more space your animation will require. Keep in mind you are allowed only 50 megs of video files…”

I asked them in the FAQ thread, we’ll see if they answer :slight_smile:

That info you’re referring too, is probably for the CGuploader(video files for CGportfolios), which is a different uploader than the one we’re using for the contest, in this case - the Challenge uploader. They didn’t write anything under the “Rules” section, nor under “Deliverables” about this, and if they really have a limit of 50MB, then many submissions won’t make it in the contest.

I’ll keep my fingers crossed and hope for everyone that I’m right :slight_smile:

Edit: I’m with stupid.

It’s a bit unclear but I think you’re right. It would be counterproductive if there really was a 50Mb limit :smiley:

Haha - your movie is really funny and a good work too.

I really enjoyed this one as well. You guy did a great job!

Congratulations guys! Nice job. Great that you managed to complete it even though you got yourselves into a zombilooking condition. I guess it is a part of the B-movie :-).
Good luck now with the competition.

Thanks a lot guys! :slight_smile:
I’m so glad we made it!

Very nice, it’s a great movie !.. the end is very funny !..“applause” very good job

That was great. I really liked everything, especially the camera angles and lighting. A lot of fun to watch. All the best in the Competition! :slight_smile:

pg

awesome, really great movie :cool:
Good luck

Cheers!:beer:

really great entry.
brilliant making of as well, congrats!

Thanks a lot, everyone! :smiley:

Great stuff.
My top 3 picks
B-Movie Entry: Staszek Marek
B-Movie Entry: Konstantinos Kakarountas
B-Movie Entry: Andrea Femerstrand

Amazing! Looks great, and good humor!
Definitely one of the best. :slight_smile:

So this is just the trailer, right, when can I watch the whole movie!? :wink:

Bra jobbat allihop!
/Erik

Hey, Erik!
Thank you very much!! :smiley:

Nice to see you here.

We’ll see what happens in the future :wink:
I think many of us in the group are fed up with all the chickens atm haha!

Congratulations!

Great job with the movie, its awsome!

// Jacob @ Imagination Studios.

Congrats Guys! :smiley:

Thanks everybody! It was alot of fun, kinda looking forward too the next one :banghead: :thumbsup:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.