B-Movie Entry: Amir Jahanlou

looks nice, alice in wonderland sort of. I don’t see any ground, is it there? and occlusion pass won’t do bad :slight_smile:
actually I’d really like to see werewolfs and dogs with fur and textures.

good work

Comments are welcome

Software: Maya

Hello

This is the teaser for our final product, more to come in a few hours.

A

Play Video >>

Software: Maya

Hello

This is the Making Of Video for our final product, Final video to be published in an hour time.

Comments are welcome.

Amir

Play Video >>

Shot 02 - breakdown

Comments are welcome.
A

Shot 04 - breakdown

Comments are welcome.
A

Shot 05 - Breakdown

Comments are welcome
A

Shot - 09 Breakdown

Any comments, you know what to do :slight_smile:

A

Another shot breakdown

Comments are welcome
A

This would be the last breakdown we upload, after this comes the final video.

Hope you liked it

Amir

Software: Maya,Renderman,After Effects,BodyPaint,HDR Shop,mental ray,Mudbox,Photoshop,ZBrush

Finally here it is, the very final video from our end for this challenge, it’s been an exciting event, I am grateful that I had the chance to work on this challenge, also I can’t stress how thankful I am to all members of our team who selflessly devoted their time and resources to this project, I am also thankful to all my friends and colleagues for their support. It was three months of hard work and a great experience. I shall look forward to participate in future challenges.

Well done to everyone in this challenge and good luck to all.

Amir Jahanlou
19th April 2010 - 12:35 am [Dubai, GMT4+]

This is Gray Wolf II, signing off

Play Video >>

i loved it, great job to all the team. Was really great working with you guys i learned alot and looking forward to join you in many more challenges to come :wink:

guys , this is an amazing work
beautiful job
and good luck

It was great to work on this one… Keep it up!!

youtube was down in Dubai for about a week, so finally it’s working as of this morning and i managed to upload it there , here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0H0AGlYzJ8

See you all in the next challenge

Congrats on finishing!
I saw your post on faq about extention ,but it howerer went realy cool without it.
Forest looks very nice! I like trees various shapes, very much, adds cool atmosphere

Good Luck

So, any news, our team is impatiently waiting to know the results.

A

Your team’s entry is really well executed one, and looking at the winners, I guess they had a hard time choosing the winners. So many solid entries man. I wish there were hon’ble mentions. Please keep up the good work guys. A pleasure to watch your entry everytime :slight_smile:

Hey, thank you so much Ishan for your support, like some others mentioned, some of the winners are a surprise, to me some are actually shocking, but hey, we all agreed to leave it all up to the judges, I am sure they’ve considered a lot of thing while judging, after all it was fun and we learned a lot.

thanks and be safe
A

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.