B-Movie Entry: Amir Jahanlou


Environment designs


Really cool character development and environment, I really like that tree! :slight_smile:
Looking forward to see some domels and see this whole thing come to life.


Bingu… Great!! keep 'em coming!


Good stuff guys! Not sure if we can match up to your drawings. But Im sure as hell that once we finish the pre-productions that a lot of good stuff is gunna start happening. We have already got a few test environments Ready for our project we will upload them soon for you to take a gander :slight_smile:

Can’t wait to see the rest of it all panning out!!


Thats some really amazing stuff guys! it looks great so far!
Bing the concept drawings are awesome!


Face Model Sheet


More tree concepts


Wow! Looks like a dream team so far! Cant wait to see what you guys come up with!


Actually i’d like to think of it as “redeem team”… :slight_smile:


This is a test in zbrush to determine what kind of look an feel we want for our terrain.


A very nice painterly look. Really looking forward to seeing how this all comes together. Nailing that looks, and keeping it cohesive, might end up being key :smiley:

Keep up the great work guys :slight_smile:


Nice progress you v got here! Best to you guys!:thumbsup:


The opening shot.


Great Work There


Here’s the werewolf character in low-poly. Modeled in Maya, tweaked in Zbrush. About to begin the high-poly sculpt.


Hey Guys,

I was very impressed by your last challenge video!!
And I believe your going to do a great entry on this one also.
Very nice progress, keep on posting!

Best of luck!


Hey Thiago. Thanks for the support…btw, checked out ur portfolio, sick stuff man! really really nice :smiley:


We needed to fix the topologies in more than a 100 pieces of trees (roots and branches), models coming from Zbrush have really distorted topologies and zbrush tools aren’t actually as fast or intuitive as those in Maya, that’s why we decided to make a tiny .mel that does a re-topology. Later on we’ll take the new branches back to Zbrush and paint the displacements maps.
There must be more intuitive methods out there, but i tried to come up with my own solution and it’s working pretty well!

Comments are welcome!

Check out the video on youtube:




Some prop designs


I’m really fascinated with the “.mel” file that you’ve created!
You guys are doing some really amazing stuff, keep it up!