B-Movie Entry: Amir Jahanlou

nice dogs animation
maybe You should try add some camera shake- this will make picture more dynamic

regards

Hi,

It obvious there is alot of hard work gone into the production here and I feel your great job with the backgrounds and environments is let down by this animation. I know the deadline is fast approaching but the animation needs some revising with wieghting especially, or as mention use camera shake to fudge over the animation if you simply do not have time.

Good luck, though, artistically it looks lovely

You are right, animation isn’t great, it’s just that animation isn’t our strength in here :frowning: we have only one person working on animation , actually only one of us knows how to animate, to top that up, we are using a crowd simulator to generate many dogs that itself introduces a brand new set of obstacles, the only revision i can see happening at the moment is to add the shake, and also adopt the dogs to the terrain. other than I am afraid we have to live with it. :frowning:

thanks for the suggestion guys, really it’s quite helpful…
A

wolfmen shot looks great! cant wait see it final.

This our main character animated for our second shot!

Comments? You know what to do !

Play Video >>

Another render test, comments are welcome.

looks nice, alice in wonderland sort of. I don’t see any ground, is it there? and occlusion pass won’t do bad :slight_smile:
actually I’d really like to see werewolfs and dogs with fur and textures.

good work

Comments are welcome

Software: Maya

Hello

This is the teaser for our final product, more to come in a few hours.

A

Play Video >>

Software: Maya

Hello

This is the Making Of Video for our final product, Final video to be published in an hour time.

Comments are welcome.

Amir

Play Video >>

Shot 02 - breakdown

Comments are welcome.
A

Shot 04 - breakdown

Comments are welcome.
A

Shot 05 - Breakdown

Comments are welcome
A

Shot - 09 Breakdown

Any comments, you know what to do :slight_smile:

A

Another shot breakdown

Comments are welcome
A

This would be the last breakdown we upload, after this comes the final video.

Hope you liked it

Amir

Software: Maya,Renderman,After Effects,BodyPaint,HDR Shop,mental ray,Mudbox,Photoshop,ZBrush

Finally here it is, the very final video from our end for this challenge, it’s been an exciting event, I am grateful that I had the chance to work on this challenge, also I can’t stress how thankful I am to all members of our team who selflessly devoted their time and resources to this project, I am also thankful to all my friends and colleagues for their support. It was three months of hard work and a great experience. I shall look forward to participate in future challenges.

Well done to everyone in this challenge and good luck to all.

Amir Jahanlou
19th April 2010 - 12:35 am [Dubai, GMT4+]

This is Gray Wolf II, signing off

Play Video >>

i loved it, great job to all the team. Was really great working with you guys i learned alot and looking forward to join you in many more challenges to come :wink:

guys , this is an amazing work
beautiful job
and good luck

It was great to work on this one… Keep it up!!