B-Movie Entry: Adrian Baluta

This is great you can just see it catching on and on one of the childrens channels.

10/10

some expression…

Adrian all looks great, man!, the characters, the sketches and the monster are very original, in postproduction i imagine something a little dirty, maybe something like the aesthetics proposed in the graphic (halftones effect), but all work is very promising.

Thanks,I l keep in mind.

QUOTE=AlphaDDC07]This is great you can just see it catching on and on one of the childrens channels.

10/10[/QUOTE]

Thanks,much apreciated!

Hi,guys! Here are some frames with characters.Costin already finished 3 set up for the 3 main characters.

Software: After Effects,Maya,Photoshop

Hi this is our first trailer scene.Best to you all!

Play Video >>

I really like the stylized look of your movie, especially the style of the characters… Makes me think of 1930-ies style pamflets, somehow… I dunno… anyway keep up the good work, can’t wait to see more.

Thanks! We tried to do our best!

Hi guys! This is composition concept.Hope you liked.

hey Adib

the comp test look great. Are you having grass all over the place?? must be a heavy render.

I like it. Keept it up. 28 days to go.

That’s great !

I hope you will finish your video :slight_smile:

Thanks!The render take me about 3 minutes per frame.The monster bug is heavy because of the particle system,but I render it on different layer.

Thanks!i think we have enough time.All the props and character are ready.Some animation left,and renders.And finally the composition.We concentrate on trailer.If we have enough time we l post the final movie.But the trailer will be on time.:cool:

This is another shot from the trailer.Stil test some composition stuff.Hope you liked!

Play Video >>

Hi,
this is a WIP trailer,there alot of scenes missing,but you can comment on the style and composition.

Play Video >>

Hi, this is our WIP of trailer,still alot to work!

Play Video >>

Really cool video.
It seems that you will finish in time :slight_smile:
Only one crit : the animation could be a little more dynamic (in the two shots with the humans)

Good luck:beer:

Still alot to improve,but we want to share with you our work.

Play Video >>

Thanks man! I have few scenes with more animation.Best to you!

Some images from the trailer.

3 more shots and we done!

Play Video >>

This is the edit for sound and voice.

Play Video >>