Here is my work which I did in Novemeber, last year.
I am a student, the whole Idea, RnD and execution is mine, please give me some valuable feedback over this.
[I]No more different than other potato chips, but honest!
Presenting all new AYES, having 2 selected chips and lots of freshened air inside.
In an Introductory offer you may get 1 extra chip for free!
[I]- Used 3ds max for modeling,lighting, particle splash (PFLOW with blobmesh) and mental ray for rendering
- Used Photoshop for texturing and designing the chips package.
- Used After Effects for composting around 10000 frames including passes as BEAUTY, Z DEPTH, DIFFUSE, MATTES, ALPHA and OBJECT ID.
- Used Sound Booth for manipulating the voice over (done by me)
- Used Real flow for vegetable hits in air and also for the titling splash
- Used Ray Fire for falling of vegetables and chips in second last scene.
- Used Cinema 4D for main logo animation and right bottom corner animated texts.[/I]
Ayes Breakdowns - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVLldY7xSLI