So this Friday is Avatar day! … with Imax screening a short 15-20 min preview to a lucky few … anyone get a seat? (not me :frowning: )

Dave.

EDIT: oops sorry didn’t properly read your entire post.

I was waiting for that :stuck_out_tongue:

I wasn’t able to get one but at least we get a trailer a day earlier!
http://www.apple.com/trailers/

wowza im jealous

What worries me, is that from what Ive read about the story of the film, it smells like a surefire ticket to the raspberries.

I didn’t get one. It’s amazing how much can happen in 10 minutes. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok, I can contain myself no longer… it’s just too much to keep under my hat. I won tickets to see this! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I am SOOOOO looking forward to it!

Will definitely post opinions afterwards.

I promise not to gush (expect nothing less than a 300 word rant :p)

I think it the last picture you can find on the net. Is that all 3d ? did the front guy is real ?

No, it’s not all 3D. That’s Sam Worthington, the star of the film.

he he the fact that you would even ask that shows how far CG has come in the past few years.

Sam Worthington is such a stiff, stoic and boring actor he could be mistaken for a “Final Fantasy: Spirits Within” style CG character.

No, I think you’re thinking of “Channing Tatum”

I think that Sam Worthington was the only actor that made SALVATION watchable. He completely outshone ALL the others, with Anton Yelchin coming a close second.

From what I’ve seen this is going to be the craziest film ever seen. I couldn’t believe what I was looking at. SOoooo badass.

My thoughts exactly. He’s was one of the few things decent about that movie.

http://io9.com/5340144/james-camerons-avetar-trailer-out-now?autoplay=true

I tell you…that actually had me!

I got a ticket! Looking forward to it.

At first I was all like… :bounce:

Then, I was all like… :curious:

Lastly, I was all like… :hmm: