Atmosphere, Fu Wen (2D)

Title: Atmosphere
Name: Fu Wen
Software: Photoshop

hi,It’s just my first work for cgtalk!
hope you like,And any suggestion is welcome.
thank you.
And my work is describe a hero have the battle
with nature.and the power feeling of the soul in from sky to the ground.
I spend about ten hours to finish that at my free time.

I like character, he is very very good, but backround is very “poor”. Overal, I like it very much.

gorgous piece, background is fine

i quote everybody here, its stupendous !!

i second that. very cool work.

really great!but why oh why do you put those long years :banghead:

what’s wrong with long years?:wise:

Dude, I think he meant EARS?

Anyhoo… a lovely bit 'o art, yup. I love it! You maybe could have cropped the image a bit to loose some of the empty sky above the creature. Other than that, a worthy bit 'o art. Congrats!

Oh, and did I mention I love centaurs! VERY cool creatures.

Cheers!

Great job rendering of the figure. Your anatomy skills are kicking!

My one complaint would be the figure seems a little stiff. He’s supposed to be running or charging at something with his weapon drawn, BUT his seems more like a statue. I would guess that if you moved the figure away from the center of the picture he would have a greater sense of movement. Anyway it’s just a thought, I don’t know.

I really like the muscle work in the upper arms and torso. I think the comments about the pose and the cropping are good suggestions. You don’t really see a stiff arm like that at any point in the human run cycle but I’m no expert in centaurs.

Nice one!

I’m sorry for the mistake。Moderator would you please delete that picture for me? I will post more works at the future to share with you guys!

Very nice character and lighting. I can feel the imminent impact of these two steel spheres.

André

excellent volume, color, and shading. i like the background as it is. great piece.

Quote: Originally Posted by tonich03 really great!but why oh why do you put those long years I’m sorry for the mistake?Moderator would you please delete that picture for me? I will post more works at the future to share with you guys!

what did you understand?I’m sorry,i meant ears,i personally am sick of it.Your image is great indeed,i dont know what did you understand.

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.