Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Vatican Cloister, Donglu Yu (2D)

Title: Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood: Vatican Cloister
Name: Donglu Yu
Software: ArtRage, Photoshop

Hi,
I have been working on the concept development for the Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood production for the last months. With the release of the game, I can finally share some of the concept works with you.
Hope you enjoy the images.
Donglu

Click on thumbnails to see large version.

All the copyrights belong to Ubisoft.

Lovely work. I am currently playing the game and absolutely loving it - the recreation of Rome is simply superb. Congratulations to you and all your colleagues on such an incredible amount of fantastic work.

beautiful painting Donglu :applause:

Absolutely great stuff, my friend :thumbsup: Now, give her an award…

Great work, I love the design of the environment

i will be picking the game up this week for the long thanksgiving weekend :slight_smile:
the artwork is amazing and i cant wait to get the game. thanks to you guys at ubisoft for an amazing gaming experience :slight_smile:

wow! respek! :bowdown:

this kind of art piece always made myself want to improve a lot more

Congrat!! To you for done a wonderful work! Love the work and game :slight_smile: Cheers

WOW! Absolutely stunning.

Congratulations, Donglu!

Your work is absolutely stunning! While all are impressive, I LOVE the image with the bats - it manages to be raw and extremely detailed all at the same time. WOW!

Awesome Donglu lovely painting ! :slight_smile:
Glad you’ve been able to post some your ACB work as well :buttrock:

Leigh: Thanks for the front page! :smiley: I am glad that you are loving the game. Yes, the production team worked so hard on it that it took us only less than a year to rebuild the entire city of Rome.

Intervain and Collings: Thanks guy for dropping by, we are proud of our team! :beer:

MartinNielsen, Felideus, DuttyFoot, Wongedan, victorior, Evniki, Lynda: Thanks to you all! it is really encouraging to see Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood is having such a great reception! Don’t hesitate to pick up a copy if you didn’t yet, you won’t be disappointed! :bounce:

Great work! Awesome work! You are so strong!

Really nice paintings! I’m really happy to see you used Artrage, I think it’s about time it gets some credit to creating that really real painterly look that you were able to pull off.

great work! I love Assassin’s Creed very much,and I like your design!

congrats! very well done indeed.

:).

it’s beautifull, can feel the story in the last painting!

Awesome!Love it :applause:

WOW Good work!
I like the color!

Very good work, I very like the ambiant