Arrival, Departure and Check-in

Arrival and Departure
All accepted Interns must plan to arrive in Yokohama no later than 4 pm on Monday, 14 December 2009 and depart no earlier than Sunday, 20 December 2009.

Orientation
The Orientation takes place on 15 December (Tue), 4pm - 6pm at Small Auditorium, Level 5, Conference Centre. All Interns are required to attend this session.

Check-in
Our Internship office is located at Room 418, Level 4, Conference Centre. The check-in process starts on 15 Dec (Tue), 3pm. It is advised to arrive at the office early before the orientation to do your registration and pick up relevant materials, and to make friends too!

If you have shifts on 15 Dec, come check-in at the Intern office at 9AM.

Announcements
Any recent announcements will be written on the whiteboards in the Internship office. Check it out!. If you have events and meetups to announce, feel free to update the whiteboard. Please approach anyone in the committee with questions and we will do our best to answer them.

Access map

http://www.pacifico.co.jp/english/facility/accessmap.html

Wei Keong, where are we meeting up today?

I’ve got a group of confused TLs here wondering :wavey:

Hi Jeremy, sorry I didn’t get the message until now.

I will be checking in at Yokohama tonight (15 Dec) because of work. I hope last night dinner was great and I’m sorry I missed it! Hope check-in and orientation were good today too!

I will be at the Internship office early tmr :slight_smile:

Any plans tonight?

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.