architecture: Orange Passion

Hi everyone,
this is a room I made for myself, because I´ll live in it in some weeks. So I planed a little bit how to color it and were to put the furniture. I made it with 3ds max 6 and rendered with vray.
I hope you like it,
ismail

:slight_smile:

change idea… it resembles an hospital !! :cool:

ciao
francesca

i like it!
good work with max/vray and with the orange-room look
do you design the curved furniture?? or it’s from IKEA or other store??

@francesca::scream:

@darkiz: yes, the curved one is my design. I designed it for myself and so it was a custom pruduction just for me. I was a bit expenisive, but ok. I appreciate that you like it.

ismail

nice work…i like the book shelf:)

@ pes: thanks!

@ darkiz: do you mean the book shelf (curved furniture) because thats what I thought, or was it the chair?(wich is also curved :slight_smile: ). the chair isnt from me thats a design from a italian company called Kartell (http://www.kartell.it).

ismail

Cool. But, don’t you have a TV or where is ur PC?

@ Nedim_S: of course i have. here you just see one side of the room. On the other one there is the tv a sofa and the computer on a desk.

Cool design. I like it. But where are the shadows for the weights?

That carpet will annoy you everytime you open that door :smiley:

Believe me, the colors would make you sick - I would not want to live in that room…

Is it just me or is it on a lean?
:shrug:
but anyhows, i like the reflections on the light fixtures, quite accurate.
The bookshelf may i say is well modelled, bit close to the bed maybe?
and maybe a colour change to pale greens? the orange doesn’t do it for me.
more furniture (looks a bit empty).

the atmosphere reminds me of a rich people beach house

Well it’s a lot neater than my room will ever be :stuck_out_tongue: I like the theme/colors

ive seen a chair similar to that at a few stores i was tempted to buy one just to have it lol

pretty well done isi…

i like the rendering… especially lighting and this nice chair on the right. but it seems like if the diffuse-shadows are not 100% accurate and the image kind of lacks contrast… a bit. :wink:

eldo

thanks for all your comments!
i know that some things arent so well, but thats my first good picture. so i have to learn a lot more about lightning and stuff.
this picture is finished for me, so all your hints ill use in my next works!

greetings from germany!

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.