Apocalypse Please, Marek Okon (2D)

OH! It’s so sad!! :cry:
This image is wonderfull in it’s gloom. That nice lady gonna suicide for the clarity. The concept is excellent, i think. I like the small nuance you’ve used, like the flower and the flying sheets. They add some diynamism to this one. Perhaps we called that to the breath of death… Nice! Keep it up! :thumbsup:
PS.: And 5* of course! :buttrock:

Excellent! I love your contrasts between the supposedly weak and delicate and the seemingly strong :slight_smile: Great work!

simply outstanding. 5*

Very impressing and dramatic scene but i think the girl could be a little bit more refined especially in the foots and the right hand

Gr8 idea cool perspective perfect job as always, 5*:beer:

Marek, Really nice work. I love how you use color to solidfy the composition. The details and the thought behind them are incredible. Awesome painting!

great piece!everything,the character and the necessary elements and background fitted nicely in the composition,love the ambient and the overal mood,the girl in red stands out prefectly:)
keep it coming mate:thumbsup:

Impressive image, brilliant job, I love it.

Very nice picture. Great composition (the overall work!)
Thumb up !

Pozdrowienia z Monachium

interesting work my friend.
I like the colors .
good luck

Mohsen

wow … i cant find a word of crticism.
Nice colurs and overall composition.
Where is the place in wroclaw ?

I was in the city last year …

Pozdrowienia z Monachium

Arkadiusz

Very good work ! Nice mood and colors.

Great!The girl sacrificed only for her country’s freedom?

:):scream::eek::love::buttrock::applause::bowdown::beer: what else is there to say!

:eek: :thumbsup: :bounce: :thumbsup: :bowdown:
Exellent work! And very “strong” idea…

Czy mozna prosic tytul ksiazki?
Title of this book, please.

Book title: “Apokalipsa według Pana Jana” author: Robert J. Szmidt, thou I doubt you’ll get it anywhere beyond Poland ;]

Almost stopped breathing when I realized what’s gonna happen :scream: Strong idea and a wonderful expression of it… *****

I doubt it also. No ale coz.
Jakos trzeba sobie radzic, nie?

xD

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.