Any interest in a tut on making R21 Bodypaint work like Substance Painter?

Thanks for your efforts and reply. :slight_smile:

At the moment I am most interested in point 3. So the workflow using Body Paint.

But I don’t know what you mean by 4D Paint? I guess it’s about a Kent Barber plugin, but I don’t know where to find it and what it does.

Thanks again for your efforts and help.

PS. In fact, recently the climate has become strange, but I, for example, chose Cinema 4D for my company after a solid economic analysis and the need for tools at our work. And Cineam 4D still turns out to be the best choice! :slight_smile:

4D Paint is a plugin that I sell from plugins4d.com

https://www.plugins4d.com/4d-paint-overview

It is a painting system built ontop of the sculpting system to allow painting with stamps and stencils directly onto your models. You can do real-time projection painting directly onto any selected layer in BP. In addition to that it has its own visual representation of the layer system to be more Photoshop’ish and allow for easier painting over multiple materials. There are also UDIM workflows and additional tools for materials and texturing. There is actually way to many tools and workflows in this package that I can’t really tell you everything it does in one small block, best to just download it and watch the videos.

R21 versions will be out soon.