Any games done with LScript?

I have seen some amazing tutorials in Houdini,
that involve a scripted cannon game in the program.

Have lscript games been done in Lightwave? Any examples?
-R

He he he… you mean like that Chess game in C4D8? Would be interested in a doom type game running in one of LW viewports tho… for those times I need to take a game break…

:thumbsup:

I remember seeing a chessgame for LW as an Lscript out there on the web. It used the chessfigures from the toys directory I guess. can´t remember though where it was and I never tried it.
maybe it´s on flay.

I have seen two really simple games done with L-Script…One was a Tetris like game and the other one was like the old Atari Pong…I don’t know where these games can be found though…It was posted on Flay quite a while back

Some info about the chess game:
http://www.lightwave-outpost.com/~bhood/index.html
unfortunatelly its not for download yet.

There’s also another game called quadris or something like that (like JVitale said a Tetris clone), but I don’t have a URL for that…

Originally posted by Gollum
Some info about the chess game:
http://www.lightwave-outpost.com/~bhood/index.html
unfortunatelly its not for download yet.

and most likely will never be as this is exactlly the site I meant and I´ve sen this about 2 jears ago and it seems not to have changed.

Thanks guys…!

You can learn a lot from the wonderful Tom Winnicki 's lscripts:

http://www3.sympatico.ca/tom.winnicki/Programming/LScript/

lots of lscripts examples, very useful :thumbsup:

In there, you can find 2 little games for Layout:

Quadris

and Lightwave Ball

Enjoy! :wavey:

Le Martialou.

Yup! These were the games I was referring to…Thanks for posting the link LeMartialou

Thanks for the posts on LScript games and resources. I am doing a little talk at my local LWUG meeting in 2 weeks and wanted to show how much can be done with LScript. I am looking at compiling a webpage with pre-coded bits of LScript. You could go and get the code for a pop-up dialog/enter box and stuff like that. Would people be interested in that? Thanks again!

umm, i backed up a couple of pages from the winnicki directory (to the main page) and let me tell you, it is really disturbing and pretty disgusting imagery. i don’t think i want to learn anything from him.

His splash page is against Jewish people, and one of his 3d images seems to have a skeletal Brad Peebler and band holding a concert…

I had no idea he had such hatred to Luxology and Jewish people…

Odd.

Mike.

Originally posted by Mike RB
[B]His splash page is against Jewish people, and one of his 3d images seems to have a skeletal Brad Peebler and band holding a concert…

I had no idea he had such hatred to Luxology and Jewish people…

Odd.

Mike. [/B]

Not odd, but definately offensive. But it is the internet. I am sad to say I thought more of T.W. from the SDK list.

I am not shocked, but I am sorely disappointed.

I didn’t see that this guy has so much hate in him. Sometimes people don’t realize we’re all in the same clunky boat.

I’m very disappointed too :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

did a quick search on winnicki on the net and thats what I found.: GREATES BULLSHIT EVER

Winnicki writes:

Name:
Tom Winnicki
email:
tom.winnicki@sympatico.ca
http://www3.sympatico.ca/tom.winnicki/
Date:
12 Jul 2003
Time:
19:19:53

Comments

[Here comes the lecture] Euclid, Newton, Leibniz, Taylor, Hamilton, MacLaurin, Rieman, Jacobi, Euler (to name but just a few) - All genial mathematicians, the greatest that Earth has ever seen, all European. Where are the ‘equal’ full fledged niggers? We are not equal, not in skin color nor in mind. Most of the greatest inventive minds in Earth’s history were white, there is absolutely no question about it. So I ask all you dimwitted loving anti-racist race mixing filth idiot hippies out there, where is this damn equality you preach about, where? If you like niggers so much then go live among them. Us racially aware whites know very well that nobody wants to live among niggers, not even niggers. Do I dislike blacks in general? Sure, yes, I do. Go live in downtown Detroit for a while. If you don’t make it out of there in a bodybag you’ll understand why. Detroit used to be a great American city, now the negroes are burning it down. Great sarcastic thank you to the Jew infested governmental powers who infested us with the nigger. I wish the nigger on Jewish state of Israel too, happy race mixing kikes! By all means, I think blacks should be left alone in Africa to rule themselves as they see fit. White man should not interfere. White men invented rockets and computers. Niggers invented peanutbutter and the doorknob… but I’m not sure about the doorknob, they’d have to invent a house first. What did I invent? I’m proud to say/write that I invented a non-linear/loop handling/multiple undo-redo plugin for LightWave 3D. If you don’t know what LightWave 3D is then this probably is of very little interest to you. The fact is that I’m also an inventive European. Nikola Tesla (a Serb) - The greatest inventor of them all. Why does that Jew Einstein get all the golry in the media? Of course, it’s an easy answer, Jews own the media. Nikola Tesla deserves at least 100 times the recognition as Einstein. Do I think all races are stupid but whites? No, I have great respect for the Japanese and their culture. They are very racially aware and have very strict immigration laws. It will be interesting to see how they handle the Jewish problem. Hey all you Bible pinheads, I really love reading your stuff, keep it comming, it cracks me up. Great site Jay, see you at the homo parade tomorrow.

:thumbsdow

Wow what a poor looser these guys are. I can hardly contain the urge to throw up all over my computer.

That is hands down, without question the single most disturbing thing I have ever read I still can’t believe I read the whole thing.
Now as for the scripts those are seriouslt cool and I am going to take a from more serious look into them as well.

These things just make me sick, not only because I´m black.

This is no longer about LW3D. If you guys want to continue the script chat (only) in another thread please do so.

Mike