Another Rainy Day, Goro Fujita (2D)

Title: Another Rainy Day
Name: Goro Fujita
Software: Photoshop

A painting I did for the Travisty’s Beard Blog.
I used Photoshop to paint this image. Hope you like it!

Super very cute and awesome colour! Master :slight_smile:

Beautiful [ and charming ] artwork ! - very nice !

Cute little piece. Good stuff :slight_smile: The cat is very unusual. They usually don’t want to get wet at all.

so sweet and cute. i like it very much. my compliments to you. from Ravishanker India

Nice work Goro.

Very cute, though I’m a bit concerned for the cat.

Really nice work,

like the feeling of the image in particular.

absolutely wonderful!

Great lighting and atmosphere, I love the mood of this one :thumbsup:

So great! I love this style! It’s all perfect, drawing, light, composition. Congrats!!!

Awesome mood and colors:) I love it!

Cute car, cute cat,and Cute Girl! Nic Pic!:applause:

cool work!

I really love the trees in the back. Simple and they read completely. Beautiful.

Your work is really influencial and inspiring man.I have a folder with your work in it and I get pumped up whenever I go through it.You have a very cool recipe.

And btw the image with the chef robot serving dinner to a cat in the moonlight. The strange behavior one I guess…This could be one of the coolest things I’ve ever seen. I just thought I’d let you know here because it’s thread is closed :slight_smile:

All the best to you
Rooma

P.S : It would mean worlds to me if you were to come check my Portofolio out and give me a boost or something. I have some stuff posted and I’m still working on other stuff and on my painting skills as well. Thank you very much :slight_smile:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.