ANNUAL COMPILATIONS

I started my daily sketch in mid-July. Now I don’t have much time to do the sketch anymore because of the overwhelming amount of schoolworks and other stuff.

It’s been really fun though. I have to say I really enjoy doing daily sketches than class assignments(no stress). When I get my stuff sorted out, I’ll be back.:smiley:

tougth i put this together before the year is over :slight_smile:

I dont really know when exactly i started but i could trace it back to something around sketch #366

I love the dsg :love:& here are my 2005 sketches :

I started my daily sketch in July. my first sketch is “a little noise close by”
I like DSG a lot but rightnow i have no time to do sketch. I hope I can join DSG again next year:)

i hope you do keko because your style is just awesome! :bowdown::beer:

vahn, pipichu - such a great style!
djtrousdale - didd you know I consider your little hex-man an absolute timeless character? Go and do comic-strips featuring him and his friends!

Everyone, inspiring work! It was the DSG which made me join CGtalk at all. Will post my compilation later today.

I must say it is really interesting to see how all the fun and the jokes you see everyday turn into a collection of seriously beautiful work!

my year in the dsg - a lot of fun!

:smiley: Thank you so much! That means alot. I really was going for something original with him. I do have comics with him, my sig has a link to my dA page if you want to check it out.

I’ve only been here for a short while, and I’ve only done one in color because I’m a bit aprehensive with color. From now on they’re all be color, though.

Everyone that I have looked at so far has done a “GREAT” job. I have really enjoyed this.

Happy Holidays to All
                                                       Binkster

I started in June I think…did 40 in all. Haven’t had as much time lately as I would like. Oh well. 2006!

Great winter of work and fun at the Dsg. ( I started lately this year. I hope to have 4 800x600 like that next year ).

DeeVad, I’m curious as to what topics the pictures with the sea creature and the monkeys around a fire came from. I really want to see them closer up, they seem like they are to my liking…

Keko and DeeVad, excellent stuff!

DeeVad, I’m curious as to what topics the pictures with the sea creature and the monkeys around a fire came from. I really want to see them closer up, they seem like they are to my liking…

Hi, the topics subject was : “Hungry Animals / Slow Children” and the other one the “monkey conspiracy” ( Sketch of this Day ! yipiiii ! ). Sorry for late late answer :wise:

beyond compare.
-----china girl of eulogize:bounce:

Hey, isn’t the 2 year anniversary coming up fairly soon?

Hey everyone this are my pencil sketchs, i hope you enjoit

[[img]http://img308.imageshack.us/img308/6795/todos5oa.jpg[/img]](http://imageshack.us)
 [](http://img308.imageshack.us/my.php?image=todos1wc.jpg)

It already did :surprised #730

Well i reckon its about one year since I started particpating in the DSG. I don’t recall the exact date but it was sometime in August/September. In the meantime I’ve managed 57 sketches - hardly impressive out of 365 :smiley: , but it was still difficult enough to try and squeeze them all into one image. There’s a very wide mixture of quality, but here goes anyway:

I just noticed this thread… my bad.
Started doing the Daily-Sketch November 6 2004 with sketch #152 “The day dad left” (used to be The Got, then GOT! and then when I created a CGsociety portfolio I had to choose another name and am now FRENZIEDmind… heh).

I managed to find most of the files… enjoy: