Hi everyone ,
After a long pause we are back with another animation session!
This sessions theme is : Suspense
- Have your character react to a situation that makes him\her\it afraid. Ie: the shower scene in psycho , a box that rattles , an unknown danger behind the door , etc. Use your imagination!
- You can choose to reveal the danger or not at the end
- Animations can be between 10 - 30 seconds.
- Modelling should be kept to a bare minimum , [color=red]no need for detailed environments and texture maps. [/color]
- You can use pre-rigged characters
- You can use camera cuts
-[color=red] No need for lighting/rendering. Playblasts are acceptable , the focus of this session is animation so do NOT hide the character by making a dark scene.[/color]
- [color=red]NO Sound[/color]
- You can use quadrupeds.
- This session starts June 28th and goes until July 20th.
- Please post all your WIP’s in this thread for critique.
- Animation done prior to this session is [color=red]NOT acceptable. please create new animation for this session. [/color]
WIP and Final animations should be 320 x 240 or 640 x 480 , using quicktime with sorenson 3 codec. Try not to use DIV-x since there is no way to scrub the animation and it makes giving critiques that much harder.
- You can post any questions you have about the session in this thread .
Looking forward to seeing everyones entries!