Andree Wallin - intro

What’s up guys!

Andree Wallin, been doing concept art for a number of years. Over the past 2 years I’ve taken some time off to focus on other things, such as IP development and directing (primarily game cinematics, namely the trailers for Overkill’s The walking dead game), which has been a lot of fun. Recently found my way back to concepting though and have been working on Star Wars and a few other features since january. Other projects include Oblivion, Force Awakens, Rogue One, Solo, Godzilla and more.

I’m still operating as a free agent but have close ties to Goodbye Kansas Studios (goodbyekansas.com), with whom I’m working on several differect projects and also developing my own IP with. Moving forward my goal is to balance concept art and directing, as I’ve realized I can’t choose one over the other.

I met and befriended Travis a few years ago and he was the guy who made me step out of my comfort zone and teach my first online class, something I hope to be able to do again at some point.

( you can check out my work at www.andreewallin.com )

Hope everyone’s having a great weekend!

Hi Andree,

it is really great to have you here, love the concepts you have done for Oblivion! I hope I will be able to steal some concept art secrets from you :slight_smile: Cheers!

How’s it Andree! It’s nice to see you here on the forum. Your online class was such a great experience and I learned so much. I also found your pro-select interview with Travis so relatable and inspiring as well. Keep up great work man!

Amazing!!!

hey dude, i was actually told to connect with you from Travis, Ive loved your work for ages. Its really refined concept art and i like that, its what i do with matte painting. Refined Concept Matte Painting.

Hey Andree,
It’s great to have you apart of the CGS community. Welcome onboard sir.
-S

Hey Andree,

Wow so many cool things coming from you. Your concepts are really well composited and vibrant and I love that.

Also your website is really well made, did you do it yourself with online tools or did you pay someone else to make it? Either way it looks super professional.

Finally, It’s so cool to hear you doing I{ development, world building has always been something I’m interested in and I’d love to hear how you got into it, or any good resources you’ve found helpful over the years.

Great to have you hear on the forums :slight_smile:

Heyo Andree,

Nice to see you back in the forums here! I need to get back to posting more often here too. Some amazing work you’ve churned out lately.

David

Hey Andree

Nice stuff U are bringing to us :slight_smile:

I love stuff you done for Oblivion, very inspiring

Hey Andree,

welcome :smiley:
Nice have you here!!! <3

Hi Andree,
Nice to see you here! I love your artworks!!
Inspiring!!!

It’s great to see you here, Andree!

Nice to come across your work, Andre! I just visited your portfolio, - wow - many beautiful works there! Very inspiring!

Such a warm welcome, thank you all!

Martintk - my website is done by David Boni, https://dboni.com/ Glad you like it! I wanted something sleek and clean and I tihnk he really nailed it, very talented and friendly guy

Michael Cabuco - long time, hope you’re doing well man!

Cheers,
A

My brotha from anotha motha;)

Hi Andree!

Love your work, man. Really awesome and inspiring stuff!!

Hi Andre !

Thanks for posting ! I would love to take your class one day haha

Hi guys :slight_smile: Super exciting to have you all here.

Andrée, welcome to the new CGS and might I say - slick website, so easy and minimalistic.

Really looking forward to future conversations with everyone, you all come across as very lovely people!

Hannah (hi Hannah!) - not sure if you remember it, but you sent Travis that mouth sculpt a few weeks ago (it was for me). Huge thanks for that - I kept it as fan merch!

Hope y’all are having a great day. Keep being awesome guys.

Hi Andree,

I’ve always been a fan of your work!
I’m glad to see you on Cgsociety!