Anatomy Thread of Thomasphoenix - 2D/3D

Amazing ! love the process.

Thanks all :slight_smile:

My first sculpt in MB 2009 !

oh, WOW!:bounce: How does the new Mudbox feel?

Mudbox feels Good ,especially to hand draw wrinkles and details , on x64 with a quad xeon and using 8 gig ram :).
I love zbrush too but no point denying myself mb :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: HEY…Siju…HAPPY NEW YEAR MY FRIEND :thumbsup: …WHEREVER YOU ARE.LOL…:smiley:

Missing those FANTASTIC action figure drawings of yours.:shrug: .Were and are a great source of inspiration for me…:slight_smile:

Hope all is well with you and yours.:slight_smile:
TAKE CARE
Glenn

HEY Siju …BUMP…:smiley:

TAKE CARE
Glenn

Needed some FAST FROM THE IMAGINATION INSPIRATIONS…:slight_smile:
Glenn

Hi Glenn :), Thanks for the bumps…

Here is a sculpt I have been working on in my spare time, strictly w.i.P
Long way to go.
Sculpted entirely in Mb2010, render in Zb 3.5

I hope I’ll be able to post like I used to :(.

I hope I’ll be able to post like I used to :(.

That, sir, would be AWESOME! :smiley:
The forum can use a bit of inspirational activity lately (as Magdalena pointed out a while ago)!

that digi sculpt is looking good, Siju, nice work, look forward to the ending…

Kris

wow…already a good piece with nice pose and expression…waiting for the finished one…

HEY Siju.:wavey: …WELCOME BACK…:thumbsup:
Glenn

wish to see that face in the camera…looks great to me right now!! really liked the pose anatomy and shader used on it!! more more:bounce:

BUMP…:scream: Hey hope you and yours are doing alright Siju…Just had to bump you one more time…Alot can be learned in and by studying your sketchbook and the works within it.
Take Care Siju…:thumbsup: :slight_smile:
Glenn

Hey Siju…How are you doing.:slight_smile: …Been along time my friend…Hey thanks for stopping by my thread…Always Great to hear from you…:thumbsup:

Thought I would bump this thread of yours again…Always an Inspiration…:slight_smile:
Take Care Siju,…and as Always,… Keep Inspired and Inspiring…:thumbsup: :slight_smile:
Glenn

My Sculpting Reel, Some new work , some old ones polished up. Boris Karloff is from the first Frankenstein movie. Zombie textured in ptex. All sculpts done in Autodesk Mudbox. One sculpt rendered in Zbrush. All Re-Topoed in Topogun, Several models blocking done in Zbrush 4 and Sculptris
Elephant and Zombie are examples. Mudbox, Zbrush 4 Sculptris, Topogun all Rock… Thanks to the developers of all these softwares.

[img]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a74/thomasphoenix/frank4.jpg[/img]

[[vimeo]26384581[/vimeo]](http://forums.cgsociety.org/misc.php?do=bbcode#vimeo)

It's HD 720p in case you want to check out high res.

Now that is simply splendid. You should be proud of the results.

Hi Siju :slight_smile:

Beautiful and amazing sculpts…full of life, emotion, rhythmic movement, flow and energy,…the same qualities you have instilled into your drawings…Simply put…Great…:applause: :thumbsup:
As Always,…Take Care Siju,…and Keep Inspired, and Inspiring…:arteest:
Glenn

Hey Siju,…I just wrote you something, and posted something just for you in my sketchbook thread…I think you will get a kick out of it…Take a peek when you get a chance …Thanks for stopping by my thread by the way…Great hearing from you…:slight_smile:
Glenn

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.