Anatomy Thread of Corvax - 2D/3D

fun with monsters:

[left]and a wip of “The Burger King”:

[center]

[left]cheers David :slight_smile:
[/left]

[/left]
[/center]

Hehe, these are great! :slight_smile: Love the development on the Burger King, hope to see that one finished.

those are just awesome - especially love the bespectacled critter :slight_smile:

thanks guys - more monster fun:

[left]–David.
[/left]

WOW! Awesome paintings, David!!:thumbsup:

thanks anandpg

last update tonight:

[left]–David
[/left]

Wow, those monster are amazing( the second one the best for me ). Great style and design…cool…COOL:bowdown: .

Keep inspiring us:thumbsup: .

Cheers.

Okay so this here’s today’s update.

[left]- David.
[/left]

… what a great staff here!
hi david, great sketches - and I love your monsters illustrations!
really good skills - pleasure to look at :slight_smile:
a.

damn fine speciment :smiley: Love your work!:buttrock:

Gorgeous sunrise monster!! Other than the wonderful painterly look that I already love, I really like the way you shaded the toes on his right foot. I’m not sure why.

How long do you work on the typical piece every day?

Wow very nice! I like that style, sketchy yet still polished almost. Keep up the great work!

thanks for the kind replies everyone.:slight_smile:

magtataho: it all depends on my schedule, but normally I can squeeze two or three hours a day to paint on my own stuff.

I didn’t have too much time to paint today so I’ll post a quick sketch and a shot of some of the details on the face and upper body of the monster painting.

–David.

wow!
great new stuff here! very inspiring work again and again :thumbsup:

I still don’t have a whole lot of time to paint… but I did managed to put in and hour or so today - not a major update but this part of the rendering is always kind of slow, I should be able to finish this one up this weekend thou.

[left]-David
[/left]

Lovely paintings. I like the coloured drawings very much,… a little Albrecht Durer,… one of my favorites :cool:
Kewl

Cheerio Chris

Great character studies . . . I like this last one very much, can’t wait to see this finished. :bounce:

I didn’t quite make my deadline of this weekend … but here is the final result - so fare, I’ll revisit it for revisions in a week or so - hope you like it :slight_smile:

[left]–David
[/left]

Wow! A well done character and great painting. :thumbsup:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.