Anatomy Course for figure drawing and comics

Hey, so I’m giving away 20 free coupons to what I believe is one of the best anatomy courses for figure drawing and comics ever created.

The coupon code is cgpromo

Click here to check out the course

Five have downloaded their free copies so far, but no replies yet on this thread. Perhaps I should have given the rest to my Youtubers as their free 20 copies were gone in 10 minutes. hmm

Hey architectus

Stumbled on the thread had not even heard of the course but put the in the code anyway and it was still valid! Thanks so much for this! :smiley:

No problem. There are 14 copies left. Please share any drawings you do from the course here. Would love to see them.

Great news and offer for Anatomy Course for figure drawing and comics.

Thanks. I’m glad that some people took advantage of the free copies. I am now the top art instructor at Udemy.com

Students really love my art courses, I guess, as I get only like 1% refund rate, which is crazy. Most courses have a much higher refund rate.

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.