Almost Vacation, Luckske (3D)

Title: Almost Vacation
Name: Luckske
Software: CINEMA 4D

A scene i made for the Dutch Cinema4D contest.
I used Maxon Cinema4D and Photoshop to add some birds.
I spend on this scene ± 4 weeks in sparetime.

Link

man I cant belive I am the first one to comment on this! this is very very good how did you set up your lighting? can we get a wire? One crit the walls are to clean to uniform.

WOW! nice work! :thumbsup:

It’s very nice. No people because the sun has left the pool?

The pool would look much more inviting with some sun though…

:thumbsup:

This is a nice piece . . . it reminds me somewhat, in lighting and proportion, of sets Pixar has done. Maybe you could add some repaired patches to the stucco walls, and knock a few roof tiles slightly out of alignment to give it a touch more realism.

Still, good work.

tnx for the comments , i’m not used to model under pressure and in this case i had too :slight_smile:
i won the first price with my first competition (still can’t believe it) now i have a officiale c4d licence :scream: .
i know this scene its not perfect and could use a lot of perfectionism , but the time i made it (± 3 month’s ago) i only had 512 mb ram and an older videocard.
maybe i wil update it when i have some time left , i had a lot comment’s on that walls and know it could use some cracks in the walls so it would look a little bit more realistic.
i also would add some people in the scene but 4 weeks in sparetime (± 2 hours a day) is to short :).
i also made a BBQ but without people it would be stupid to add in the scene :wise: .

Greetz, Luckske

here’s the wire , it is a little mess but if you have a lot of objects its normal i think :slight_smile:

Greetz, Luckske

oops , i posted double topic :eek:

small crit but vital, your plants need variance.

I like lighting and water expression. good job!

as long we can understand it… so far i do :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:
cool scene…good light!
i like to see render with different light/sun source
one crit: the doors and windows seems out of the wall

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.