ALIENWARE Challenge Entry: Abramov Nikita

Abramov Nikita has entered the ALIENWARE Challenge.

Im not good at all in drawing… So Ive made these simple sketches just to understand the idea…

Dont be very striсе about these sketches… :wink:

I mean “strict”…

Test render and wire of that technology cube, which Ive drawn on sketch…

So, test render and wire of my first and main bio object for now… As you see modeling is very simple, so this stage is more texturing than modeling…

Just one of texturing tests… :slight_smile:

Some kind of a bio mass has been added…

Another modeling test…

This is the final modeling of a closeup view… Now im doing some lightning tests…

heyhey reminds me of candy :slight_smile:

this will be a very stylish entry (hurry up!)

cu

check my entry

I think these textures wont be changed…

Ive just started creating an environment, texturnig and lightning it…

Compilation of all the elements…

This is what i have been rendering for hours and hours… Now im going to compose it… I hope i wont be late… :slight_smile:

So, by adding sky, abjusting it, adding some blur and other effects a finished it… :)))

Here it is… Aaa, there is quite no time for uploading the big image…but i hope everything will be ok…
That was really cool… :slight_smile:

This is realy nice work, realy good work.

(NB:
you have 36 hours more to load the ftp tiff. Go to this link and you will see. Just all milestones have to loaded untill 01/20 midnight. FTP 36h later.)

I would be honored if you have time to visit also my thread

Hey, NRat! You’re modelling and texturing are incredible! :bounce::arteest::bowdown: Good luck in the judging! :thumbsup:

Im glad that you like it… But unfortunately i had to start this work only for some days before the deadline… So, there are things i dont like…a lot of them… :wink: