Advice Needed: Multiple Surfaces for a single object

Hey, right now I have a single model that has 4 surfaces and 4 UV Maps (using Lightwave), and I would like to know if that particular model will make it in a game engine (the engine I will be designing models for allows 8 textures (I am using bump map and color), 3D Gamestudio software). Current poly count around 3800. I had to delete my layers of other objects and put them in their own file…I would like to know if it is safe to put my model with 4 surfaces in the engine?

Thanks in advance…

You can put as many as you want on a model. At least you can with the unreal engine…

Really? is this unreal engine 2? Because I am getting into the habit of making game models and putting huge texture restrictions on myself… I had to sacrifice certain maps…

Only characters will have 8 textures on itself. So, I guess it would be safe to use this model…

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.