ace-7

change the bg for Audia Serano and also added a lovely couple watching the 3 moons of Oiron Planet… It’s cheezzzzzzzyyyyy… :slight_smile:

here’s the extra cars for the AREA 51

inspired by one of Syd Mead’s night scene… started this out in 3ds max then ill paint this one all in photoshop

wala kang ka sipag sipag sa katawan ah… good job :thumbsup:

forgot to upload this one…

update for today :slight_smile: still a work in progress…

update for today :slight_smile: more characters on the scene… still a long way to go…

been busy on the weekend… we had a photoshoot with my brother on the park… :slight_smile: hhmm here’s an update for tonight…

my next entry would be the EON RACE 2013 :slight_smile:

update :slight_smile: getting addictid with this challenge… :slight_smile:

here’s a piece that i’ve been working on lately… :slight_smile: a mini car produce by HIVE CORP before Audia Serano

EON RACE 2013-- coming soon :slight_smile:

dude-- your works are cool, pretty syd mead style of rendering… can’t wait to see the mini car…

techguy-- thanks man, im glad it looks syd mead…

getting addicted with Syd’s concepts and rendering… HIVE R8 is coming soon :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: another entry im working on today this time its about an engineer who just arrive in his workplace the MECHA CORP

:slight_smile: mecha corp is coming soon…

so maybe i can still make another one after MECHA CORP, if i still have the time…
next would be a very futuristic scene with flying cars and massive buildings.

a work in progress

you got to ride this classic Rozzy R5… coming soon… :slight_smile:

If the background half as good as the car , I think you’ve got this competition in the bag.

TMunro-- thanks man :slight_smile: yeah this one has… ill upload it soon… :wink: