Above The Clouds, Tuomas Korpi (2D)

Pretty cool artwork !

I can imagine the fun you had doing this piece :wink: I just miss that fun lately.
Yeah, clouds are always a challenge, at least for me they are. They came out great, I like a lot that design printed on the towers, really cool.

Congratulations !

Amazing depth, I love this. The lack of objects close to the viewer makes me long to fall into the image all the more.

amazing composition!

very nice perspective.

very nice perspective!

Hey there

Nice image, I love the grey tones and composition-

Awesome!

Really nice perspective!

Very good work Korpi!

Simply amazing work, very well done!
thumbs up!

GrtZ, Tim

wow,what a view!..really nice use of subtle color in the sky & clouds…top shelf!

very nice illustration :thumbsup: i like it~!

Great illustration. Nice concept, perspective & composition. Bravo !

Great work! I’ve always been a fan of scale and you certainly had some fun with that. Angle, contrast and lighting are also right on. Keep 'em coming!

Wow, this is breathtaking. Awesome work! Congratulations on getting the cgp front page it is well deserved. :slight_smile:

Love the perspective and the details in the floating structures… it has a very Chris Foss feel to me.

Really awesome work .Nice Concept of SCi Fi

Good work! :thumbsup:

Wonderful work! I absolutely love this!!

One question if I may:

On the structures you have what look like panels. I was wondering if you could spare the time to show how you add that detailing?

I assume you use a pattern and then skew it or liquefy it in PS?

Again Great work! Thanks for sharing with us!

EDIT:
Here’s what I mean:

Fantastic colours. I really like the decorative motives on the stations, It gives us some insight into the people who made these grand structures and gives the piece oodles of creative flare :smiley:

This is one of the most beautiful paintings I’ve ever seen.