Abandoned Air Harbour, Simple-screen (3D)

After all the comments i recieved it would have been i shame to leave it like this, so i made some updates :slight_smile:

here is the new image:

-------------------------- old post ----------------------

hi, all!
this is my first post here, although i’m reading this great forum from a couple of years…

this is something i’m was doing at home at my free time and wanted to submit for the EXPOSE 2, but after a couple of sleepless nights in finishing it and last minute prepararions at 23.30 local time when i tried to upload it the balisticpublishing web site was down, and i couldn’t so, i guess i’ll wait for the 3rd edition…

That’s just fantastic, such amazing detail! Awsome texturing as well! How many Poly’s? Could we see a wire?

Yeah, good style and really worked in details, I like it.

I like the feeling of it…nice sunlite! :smiley:

that’s totally amazing. Really love it. Somehow it’s toyish, but in exactly the right sense. amazing textures.

love it.

i really like what youve got here… but i think the clouds should be a bit more vissible… its to white… mabey some holes in the cloud deck so you can see some land underneath… just a thought

looks very very nice though

great work

i love the concept. really nice execution. i wonder though if it wouldnt be aided by adding in some more harbor or dock-ish elements. right now it feels like the roof of an old building. any backstory on it?

i love it, the concept is very cool :drool: :applause: :thumbsup:

Really beautiful and sweeeeeet. Bravo.:applause:

Super e. Strahotni texturi. bravo.

I am speechless…

…must subscribe to post…wait for wire…updates…

ok, here is a wireframe :slight_smile:

frontpage!!!:buttrock:

Wow!

hmm…
…er, um…

…

nope…

no, there’s nothing wrong with it.
Excellent work!

Amazing work :applause:

Such detail, and great texturing too :beer:

Super b!

Great detai great texturing!

I love you man!:slight_smile:

Nothing to critic!

:drool: :drool: :drool:

10x guys! :slight_smile:

It’s reminding me at Final Fantasy 9 :slight_smile:

Good job

Sweet. Bit toy-like, but still very nice.

cool work man
nice modelling and render
good details
go on for the 3rd expose:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

It’s so simple but there is lot of details, great textures, very good design, lot of work. Very very good work, i love it :buttrock: