A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing, Kris Kelly (3D)

Title: A Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing
Name: Kris Kelly
Software: Maya, mental ray, Mudbox, Photoshop, ZBrush

My attempt was to demonstrate my grasp of the human form, and to show skills in texturing and rendering. But as I went along I kept finding more techniques, processes, and programs that pushed this project forward and challenged me more and more. What started off as an anatomy study turned into a full on research project in all things involved with character creation. I wanted to create a woman with a lot of tattoos and piercings in something of a pin-up pose. I wanted everything to feel as natural and believable as possible at least from a design perspective. I hope you all enjoy!

Everything looks awesome; the model is anatomically believable, the texture is top notch and the lighting is mighty sweet. It’s perfect!!! 5 stars, definitely!!! Great job!!:bowdown:!

Ah I love this image! Nice lighting, textures, pose and tats! Well done.

Awesome!
Realistic skin. Cool tattoo! Quite realistic undershirt.
Ideal title of the work! :slight_smile:
Excellent natural pose!
I love her:bounce:

kind of reminds me of The Girl with Dragon Tattoo. Very cool! and great color!

Great pic!
The strap should rest on the wrist :smiley:

The model is excellent and the lightning really knocks it out of the park. 5 Stars!

Great modeling. The tshirt and the tatoos are fantastic. The only critic is the bracelet: it’s too loose to be that high in the arm and the shader’s quality is not as good as the rest of the image.

Brilliant work. Posted it on the blog.

One of better images which ive seen recently ! Great job !

This is really great, beautiful work! She could be a CGSuicide girl!

You may rethink your idea of ‘sheep’s clothing’… LOL

Great image, love the pose, the lighting and texturing. Thumbs up!

Thanks for all the comments, they are very appreciated!

Great work!! congrats Kris :beer:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.