"A Hard Life" team needs help (unpaid)

Hi,

My name is Giuliano Draguleanu.

I and other few 2D and 3D artists are joined together upon a project called “A Hard Life”. You can see something about it at www.ahardlife.com. (although the site wasn’t been updated lately, you can still figure out what is AHL about.)

In a few words, AHL is a 3D short which started as a demo reel of my own, and grown in time into a more bold project. Currently we are a team of 15 artists, and except for me, everybody is working in their spare time. For now, our goal is to complete “A Hard Life”, which, is the pilot for a feature called “Empire”. But this is another story.

I’ll give you all the details you need if you want.

The question of course, was if you want to join or team. The benefits as you may probably figured out already, will be related to on screen credits, as we intend to win a few prizes at festivals around the world. :slight_smile:

Also you should know that few investors and producers showed their interest in the project, but in time we learned that we cannot sell the movie unless it’s completed. So, our main task is to finish the animation.

Anyway, the bottom-line is, please check the above mentioned address, and if you like what you see there, and you think you can replace some of your spare time with more work, reply to this mail, and we’ll take it from there.

Thank you for your time,

Giuliano Draguleanu

Please don’t post unpaid jobs in the Studios Hiring forum. That forum is strictly for professional job postings and a sticky thread at the top of the forum very clearly states this. Please make sure that you read any rule threads at the top of any forums before posting any threads.

Thanks!

I apologize for any inconvenience. Must I remove it, or you’ll do it?
There’s another place where I can post such an announce?

Thanks,
Giuliano

I would like to help what do you need me to do.
Here is a link to some of my stuff more will be up shortly just started tyhe site
www.geocities.com/alexd3d1

alex

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.