80% off at 3D Fluff

20 years ago I started out with Cinema 4D, a few years later I would found 3D Fluff with Janine Pauke so that we could start producing training videos, that makes it some 16 or so years of teaching Cinema 4D either in person or through our many free and paid tutorials.

Well, the time has come for a bit of a change. 3D Fluff won’t be going anywhere but new videos will be on hold for the foreseeable future as I concentrate on my new motion graphics artist role at BoxFX. I would like to say that I would be making some new content in my spare time but I suspect that will be taken up with planning a wedding for next year!

So for a bit of a blow out sale, I have decided to make all of the 3D Fluff video content 80% off for the next few weeks. Just enter the code “congrats” when prompted for a voucher code.

I will probably be back at some point in the future and will still reply to emails when I have time, but for now, I hope you have all enjoyed our videos and I thank you all for your time and support over the years.

Just wanted to take the chance and grab the x-particles tutorials but the voucher code doesn’t work with this one :frowning:

Sorry about that, I can only offer discounts on my own videos. Maybe drop Tim an email and see if they have any sales coming up?

Thanks for all your training, Mash. Learned a lot from you over the years.
Hopefully it won’t be too long of a hiatus.