3ds Max / 3ds Max Design 2013 Extension has been released

The Extension for Autodesk 3ds Max / 3ds Max Design 2013 has been re-released to the Autodesk Subscription Center and is now live.

This re-release contains the Particle Flow Box 2 for subscription users as well as the ability to use Particle Flow Box 3 presets.

And let me just add, that I believe they are really solid releases of those two extensions. Lots of nice bug fixing went into those components.

Thanks, it is always nice to hear the positive side too. We have been very aggressive with fixes this year. We are releasing 3ds Max Product Updates almost monthly. Product Update 5 for 2013 and Product Update 11 for 2012 should be out this week or early next week.

nice one Kelly, Max2013 feels really solid, I have a question tho, has the bug where objects kept being evaluated when hidden, been fixed? I remember there was as cript to work around that but could be nice to have that fixed and with so many product updates i wonder if that has been ever fixed?

cheers

I heard it is indeed fixed. Tonight I’ll test it. I hope my AnimBoost can retire this time.

Great news. Can’t wait to put them to work.

Yippeeeeee!

Yes thank you for getting the Box #3 Presets exposed. That is one less item on my list of issues that need addressing. Hopefully this should make the pain of not having Box #3 a little less, though it is still pretty important to get out to the masses (be it in the mainline product or as a multi-year Subscription Advantage). At least we can now use Commercial and Extension user Presets easily.

-Eric

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.