Job Title: 3D Modeler & Texture Artist
Location: Sunnyvale CA
Assignment Duration: 6 months
Our client who is a leading Surgical products manufacturer is developing VR robotic surgical simulation games; exercises and simulated procedures that surgeons use to improve their robotic surgical skills.
They are currently seeking a multi-talented 3D Modeler & Texture Artist to create 3D internal human anatomy and soft tissue models for VR simulation of da Vinci robotic surgery. VR simulation allows surgeons to learn and practice how best to use the surgical system and develop best practices and proficiency in a risk-free VR environment. Creating highly realistic and accurate surgical scenes is an essential part to providing an immersive experience for surgeon training. The candidate must have exceptional skills of organic surface modeling and texturing as well as in-depth working knowledge of lighting and physically based rendering. The candidate will work closely with engineers, surgeons, and other artists in a high-energy team environment to productize unprecedented high-fidelity robotic surgical simulation.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in creating 3D models and texture art.
• Expert knowledge, experience, and hands-on skills in industry-standard graphics tools such as Maya, Substance Designer, ZBrush, Photoshop
• Must have portfolio demonstrating surface modeling and texturing of internal human organs (liver, kidney, colon) or soft tissue (fibrous tissues, membranes, fat)
• Experience in medical applications such as medical illustration, visualization, or simulation
• Solid understanding of PBR and HDRR
• Strong working knowledge of Unity
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in a team-oriented environment
• Passionate and proactive to solve challenging problems
To apply, please call 609-964-4919 or email firstname.lastname@example.org